Kelly Services Software Development Manager (.Net) NO C2C in Appleton, Wisconsin
Software Development Manager (.Net)
This is a direct-hire role with our client in the Fox Valley area. Talented and competitive people are rewarded with outstanding career development, personal growth and leadership opportunities – the Sky is the Limit here! We can discuss much more by phone.
You will need to be able to assist with development/coding about 10% of the time (as needed); 90% management & oversight. You will initially have 5-8 direct reports. Agile methodology experience required.
• Work collaboratively with the highest caliber talent. Our client is committed to hiring and developing great people who have a passion for excellence and a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Utilize cutting-edge technology and processes - creating the next generation of products and services that will impact the world for generations to come.
• Foster growth and professional development capabilities – because they are a large, global organization with many disciplines and locations, you'll have the opportunity to explore different roles.
• Be recognized & rewarded – our client values their employees, recognizes talent, encourages growth and rewards contributions.
• Utilize best practices for development and security standards
• Set project schedules, priorities and timelines
• Manage development budget
• Build complex, scalable applications that are adaptable
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC development
• Experience with Agile and TFS
• Ability to train developers
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT technical, or related field preferred
• 6-10 years of software development experience
• 2+ years of leadership experience managing a team of 3 or more
• Basic understanding of manufacturing processes
• Experience with cloud infrastructure
Excellent benefits package including healthcare, matching 401k and more
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.