Kelly Services Python Developer in Boulder, Colorado
Kelly IT Resources is assisting its client, a large software and hardware development company, in finding Python Developer for their Wireless Networking Solutions Integration team .
Title: Python Developer/ Software Development Engineer in Test
Location: Boulder, CO
Client: Software and Hardware Development
Competitive Pay and Benefits
You will be responsible for extending and maintaining test-automation framework for continuous integration and bug reporting. You will bring innovative ideas on how to make automated testing of products more effective across multiple embedded platforms.
You love Python, and are passionate about testability and software quality. You enjoy figuring out how to control equipment remotely and how to make computers do more of your work for you. You enjoy finding and exposing bugs in the software developer's 'rock-solid code'. You are good at IP networking. You are detail-oriented and organized, and like generating useful reports and logs.
Experience and Skills:
• Development experience with Python
• 3+ years’ experience, ideally with test-automation of networking software
• Experience with SQL databases strongly desired
• Knowledge of a version control system such as Git (preferred), Mercurial, CVS, ClearCase or SVN
• Strong understanding of IP networking
• Excellent problem solving and communications skills
• Work closely with developers and testers to implement new automated-tests on tight project schedules
• C, C++, Java
• Selenium, GUI Testing experience
• Experience with wireless networking and wireless systems
• Eclipse (PyDev), PyCharm
• Linux Admin, Windows Admin
• Bachelor's degree in CS, EE, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly Tina Zahradnik at email@example.com or 720-863-7863
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.