Kelly Services Trainer (junior)- Calgary, AB in Calgary, Alberta
Provide support with ongoing Inter-Affiliate compliance requirements primarily with respect to the Canadian Codes of Conduct, and also providing backup support for related FERC Standards of Conduct compliance requirements.
• Providing support regarding the creation and maintenance of a curriculum and programs for compliance training within Success Factors.
• Setting up online and classroom compliance training.
• Monitoring and follow up with personnel and leaders to ensure training completions.
• Monitoring compliance mail boxes, and taking appropriate action.
• Act as a member of the Ethics and Compliance Service Now Responder Group.
• Maintain paper and electronic filing systems.
• Database and document management, including use of Sharepoint and SAP compliance modules.
• Provide support to ensure compliance with Canadian Anti Spam Legislation.
• Provide assistance with preparing regulatory submissions.
• Act as backup to other Analysts in the business unit.
• Complete other tasks as required.
What we can offer!
Great working environments!
Prompt, weekly pay
Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. at http://www.kellyservices.ca/whykelly
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter at http://www.kellyservices.ca/web/ca/services/en/pages/career_tips.html to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/companies/kellyservices & Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/kellycareersca , or visit kellyservices.ca at http://www.kellyservices.ca/ .