Kelly Services Delivery Driver in Delta, Canada
Our client is a leading Canadian retailer of furnishings and appliances, and is looking for professional and courteous delivery drivers!
• Full time, permanent position.
• Benefits after probation period
• Base hourly wage, plus structured commission.
• Inspect and load product
• Physical lifting and carrying of products into customers’ homes with no damages
• Document delivery status
• Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle
• Record information such as mileage, fuel costs, and any problems encountered
• Complete driver check-in, proper accounting of merchandise and invoicing
• Perform minor vehicle maintenance
• Assembly of product in customers’ homes
• In home customer service including customer settlements
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum 1 year driving and/or delivery experience
• Valid Driver’s License (Class 5 only is needed)
• Experience driving cube van
• Driver’s Abstract (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 12 months)
• High school diploma or equivalent would be an asset but not mandatory
• Customer service oriented
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
This is a physically demanding role with regular heavy lifting involved on a daily/regular basis
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button now! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs.