Kelly Services Warehouse Operations- Lebanon, TN in Lebanon, Tennessee
We have Immediate Needs for Pick and Pack Warehouse Support, Apply Today! These roles are located in Lebanon, TN. These are exciting ground-floor opportunities that have "career potential" for qualified, hard working, dependable candidates.
Interested candidates should apply IMMEDIATELY!
Job Scope: Overall responsibility for material handling in a state of the art warehouse facility utilizing RF technology
• Pick, Pack & Ship product.
• Material handling (including, but not limited to: receiving, unloading, and stocking shelves & inventory cycle counts).
• Ensure workload rates and quality/accuracy objectives are met.
• Use detailed technical knowledge to troubleshoot and solve common distribution issues.
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Observe established rules or policies to insure quality of work.
• High school Diploma
• Computer skills preferred
• Pick and Pack experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds at times, buddy system
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour with a $0.50 raise every 6 months
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Chosen candidates will have the possibility of converting to permanent roles based on job performance and dependability.
Apply today for Immediate consideration to start immediatly!!!
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.