Kelly Services Financial Fraud Detection Prevention in San Antonio, Texas
Kelly Services has partnered with a top Insurance/Financial Services client who is currently seeking several Fraud Detection Prevention Specialists to join their team. Please review the information below.
Type of role: this is 2-year contract assignment
Hours of operation are: 7a-8p
You will be asked to work 40 hours per week (8 hours per day), and potentially some weekends
Must use your own laptop/equipment, so must have high speed internet access
Pay is $27/hr
Applies basic analytical skills on high risk financial and non-financial transactions to detect and prevent fraudulent activities for a wide range of enterprise financial products and services.
• Proficiently uses a variety of fraud management tools and systems to identify and investigate suspicious financial and non-financial activity on a wide range of products and services.
• Effectively initiates contact with members to review suspicious activity; and if necessary, take appropriate actions to mitigate the risk and protect the member's assets.
• Possesses multi product, system, and/or process knowledge and effectively uses it to prevent, detect and mitigate fraudulent activity across multiple products and services.
• Effectively utilizes appropriate tools and procedures to report confirmed fraud and associated trends.
• Applies foundational knowledge of the business, its products, and processes and provides improvement opportunities and recommended solutions to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of fraud prevention and detection.
• Seldom seeks basic guidance from peers
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
2+ years of relevant work experience
Advanced Computer and Internet Skills
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
Banking and/or Investment experience
2+ years of fraud prevention and detection experience
General knowledge of REG CC, REG E, REG T and /or REG Z
Certificates and Designations: Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) preferred
Please apply directly to this posting, or email me at Gabby.Long@kellyservices.com with your most updated resume.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.